Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Homeschooling!

So we just completed our first day of
school today at home! It only took us
two hours but I think that was only
because we are reviewing what she
already learned in kindergarten. She
did a great job and Kaleb even sat
for a bit and learned letters a, c, o, u
and g. I think I will start teaching him
while Taylor is in school on Tuesday's
and Thursday's. We also learned our
verse for this week which is Psalms 118:24
"This is the day the Lord has made and
I will rejoice and be glad in it!" I am
rejoicing in the Lord for the opportunity
to give my children a Godly education!


Taylor coloring one of our games!


Kaleb making the letter U! A view of my desk
and the kids table!


A view of our classroom. We set it up in the
sitting room (which was empty). The rug
Taylor picked out has all the states on it :)
We started the day off with seeing where Granny
was flying this morning. All the way from CA to OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment