Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Bradley Boo!!

Bradley Dean Morgan was born on April 8th
at 1:44 a.m. I can't believe it's already been a
year since he joined our family. He has been such
a good baby...the only complaint I have is that
he spits up way too much! But, other than that it
has been a very enjoyable year. We are giving
him a birthday party on Saturday. So, more pics
will follow in the next couple of days! Bradley I
hope you have a wonderful day...Mommy loves
you soooooo much!!!


Bradley Dean only a few minutes old.



Bradley 2 days old. Kaleb sure does love his
baby brother. He kisses him so much that now
it just makes Bradley mad!


Bradley 2 weeks old sleeping.


Love this pic! He use to take his naps
on the couch while his brother and
sister watched a movie.

Adorable baby boy!


10 1/2 months old enjoying his bath time!


Bradley at Easter. He loved playing with the eggs.
He kept calling them balls. So cute!

P.S. He is almost walking...give him another week
and I think he'll be walking everywhere!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, little buddy!

    Love, Uncle Larry

    ReplyDelete