trip to Dallas Fort Worth. It was so nice to spend
time with just him....we haven't done that
since we started having kids. A special thanks
to my mom and dad who watched our 3 kids
for 4 nights and 5 days! I am very blessed to have
such wonderful parents! Jonathan and I had a good
time trying out all of the resturants in Grapevine.
But, one night we decided to drive to the Krispy
Kreme to get some doughnuts! It was worth the
drive for sure! And, when we got there the Hot and
Fresh sign was on so we got doughnuts that were hot
off the belt :)

Jonathan in front of the Krispy Kreme

Jennifer in front of the Krispy Kreme

Yummy doughnuts!
we go to Krispy Kreme when Grandma Barbara
makes homemade doughnut. I said, "Cause she only
makes them for out of town family...so I rarely
get to have one!" Which is probably not a bad thing..
I think I ate 7 of the dozen doughnuts we bought :)







No comments:
Post a Comment