Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trip to Indiana!

We got to go visit the Shepherds in Indiana! We met
David and Andrea in Minot, North Dakota. They went
to church with us and also lived on base. We spent
nearly every weekend together playing Hand and Foot.
Andrea and I became very good friends. While in Minot
they had Ethan and I had Taylor. When we left Minot
Andrea had just found out she was pregnant with Allie.
Now, 6 years later we have 3 kids and they have 4!
We had a short but wonderful visit with them. The kids
got along great and it was like we had never been apart.
They did try to talk us into moving to Indiana but I just
don't think that will happen. Indiana was beautiful
and I hope to make it back some day! Now, if I can only
convince them to come visit us in California! Thank you
David and Andrea for such a wonderful time. You are the
dearest friends we will ever have!


Bradley 14 months and Matthew 26 months.
The boys didn't get along to well together but
I think it was just because of their ages!


Allie 4 and Taylor 5. They had such a wonderful
time together. The day after we left Allie was telling
her Papa how much fun she had with her cousin
Taylor!


Kaleb 3 and Ethan 5 (almost 6)


The kids playing UNO together.


Taylor and Allie!


While their we learned a new game.
Bradley enjoyed playing on the board.

David's parents back yard. It was sooooo beautiful
in Indiana. Everything was soooo green :)

Taylor and Allie after swimming all day in the pond!

David's pride and joy! This was his Grandfather's
tractor. I just thought it was cool so I took a pic!

Bradley loved playing outside!


Macy Ann at 4 months! She is the same age
as Brenna but is way smaller. I held her the
whole time we were there. She is the fourth baby
so she doesn't held enough because Andrea is
just too busy with other kids. So, I spoiled
her good while I was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment