Sorry I haven't posted in awhile the USB cord to our camera is broken. Which means that we can't upload pictures from the camera to the computer. Hopefully we will receive the new cord in the mail soon and I can post pictures of Taylor's first day of school. Taylor is loving school. I am still trying to get use to not having my big helper around :( But, I am really enjoying my time with just Kaleb and Bradley! I didn't want to post without adding a picture. This picture is from our visit with David and Andrea. David set up his pod for the camera and was able to get a group picture. I thought it turned out pretty good considering that 7 of 11 are under the age of 5!

1st Row: David, Andrea, Macy, Jenn, Bradley, Jonathan
2nd Row: Matthew, Ethan, Allie, Taylor and Kaleb
Where's Tayler going to school? :) Wow! How exciting! Praying as your family transitions into having a young lady around :). Melissa Bergen
ReplyDelete